About us – mmm… was born in 2008 with the aim to sell great food and drink from not just close to home, but also from around the world.
We love to work with smaller producers who share our passion for good food and quality of life.
We like to source products from local suppliers, and if not local then we like to work with smaller family companies in the UK and beyond.
All of our wonderful suppliers are making tasty food and drink products with care and passion.
Our food ranges from store cupboard basics to the more unusual and exotic – including the best range of herbs, spices, fresh and dried chillies, flour, pasta and more around.
In May 2012 we opened glug…
Our range of beers, ales, ciders, wines and spirits from the north east, the UK, Europe, the USA and beyond is growing every week in the ‘other side.’
We are are at 10-13 Grainger Arcade, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 5QF – the large-glassed area of the Grainger Market where the cafes, flower shops and plant stalls are.
We are directly opposite the rather lovely Pumphreys Coffee Brew Bar (where you can get the best espresso and cappuccino in the UK – officially) .
The nearest entrances to mmm… and glug… are directly opposite T*sco (we can’t bring ourselves to say the full T word) on Clayton Street or opposite Wilkinsons on Nun Street.
We are open and licensed on:
- Monday – 9am until 5pm
- Tuesday – 9am until 5.30pm
- Wednesday – 9am until 5pm
- Thursday – 9am until 5.30pm
- Friday – 9am until 5.30pm
- Saturday – 9am until 5.30pm
- Sunday – sadly we are closed on a Sunday (we wish we weren’t but the whole market is closed – but we do live in hope …)
Get in touch
- Call us on: 0191 222 1818
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Twitter: Join over 18,000 followers at mmm_newcastle
- Facebook: facebook.com/simone.clarkin
- Instagram: mmmnewcastle
Please note: You must be over 18 in the UK, or above the legal drinking age in the country you reside in, to purchase and consume alcohol.