Say hello to (and of course taste) Brinkburn St Brewery’s Groovy Juice at mmm… and glug… this Saturday (8 April) from 1pm.
This ‘New England’-style IPA comes in at 6.0% ABV and is made with seven different hop varieties – Azacca, Cascade, Simcoe (US), Olicana (UK) & Sticklebract, Wai-iti, Waimea (New Zealand).
Rolled flaked oats included in the mash give an enhanced mouth feel, together with an “orangey” appearance and a very juicy character!
It begs the question ‘CAN YOU DIG IT??’
About Brinkburn St Brewery
Brinkburn St Brewery was formed in January 2015 by founder Lee Renforth and started brewing in September 2015, after a nine month period of set-up and trial brewing.
Since then, Brinkburn has brewed over 20 different beers that they have tested in over one hundred pubs and clubs in Tyneside and further afield in an attempt to try to identify what real/craft ale drinkers like.
Their core range (all stocked at mmm… and glug… when available) are:
- Session beers (ABV 3.6 – 4.2%) – Canny Sculler (ABV 3.6%), Byker Blonde (ABV 4.0%) and Byker Hill Bitter (ABV 4.2%)
- Mid-strength ales (ABV 4.3 – 4.8%) – Byker Brown Ale (ABV 4.8%), Tino (ABV 4.8%) and Geordie Pagoda (ABV 4.8%)
- Hop-head ales (ABV 5.0%+) – Fools Gold – Remastered (ABV 5.0%), The Pursuit of Hoppiness 2016 (ABV 5.2%) and Hop Gremlin (ABV 5.6%).
Want to know more?
- Meet the brewery: This Saturday (8 April) from 1pm at mmm… and glug…, 10-13 Grainger Arcade, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 5QF
- Call us on: 0191 222 1818
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: mmm_newcastle
- Facebook: mmmnewcastle
- Instagram: mmmnewcastle