MEET ASHARUN SPICES AT MMM… – come and see (and taste) the spicy delights of Asharun Spices at mmm… from 12.30pm on Saturday, 16 August.
Everyone at mmm… agrees with Asharun Spices that with quality ingredients and a simple set of instructions you really can cook amazing spiced meals all at home.
They have a fabulous selection of hand-blended spice kits, all with a shopping list and simple to follow recipes.
These carefully written cooking instructions give options for the Hob, Oven, Aga or Slow Cooker. Perfect for fast or slow cooking.
Asharun Spices select the finest spices, temper them, carefully stone grind making sure that the oil in the spices is released and then hand blend.
However none of this happens until we make our latest order.
Asharun Spice Kits add dried chilli flakes (not chilli powder) just enough to give flavours.
The option is your to add a fresh chilli to your taste. That makes the Madras mild too… but with the full flavour of black cardamom and curry leaves.
What we sell at mmm…
Indian spice mixes – mains
- Chick Pea Curry – Masala mix
- Spiced Aubergine – Masala mix
- Madras – Masala and onion mix
- Korma – Masala and coconut mix
- Pasanda – Masala and almond mix
- Tikka Masala – Masala and onion mix
- Rogan Josh – Masala and onion mix
- Jalfrezi – Masala and onion mix
- Balti – Masala and onion mix.
Indian spice mixes – sides
- Bombay potato
- Saag aloo spice mix
- Aloo gobi spice mix
- Tarka dhal
- Pilau rice
- Onion bhaji kit
- Naan bread kit.
Tex-Mex spice kits
- Fajita herb and spice mix
- Tex-Mex chilli beef herb and spice mix (uses beef skirt – our top tip is Oliver and Eden in the Grainger Market).
- Lamb tagine spice mix
- Chicken tagine spice mix
- Mqualli (fish) tagine spice mix
- Ras el Hanout – a unique blend of fourteen spices created for home-made gourmet Moroccan cuisine. The literal translation from Arabic is “head of the shop” implying that it is the best (or top) of the shop.
Want to know more?
- Call us on: 0191 222 1818
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Twitter: Join over 15,000 followers at mmm_newcastle
- Facebook: facebook.com/simone.clarkin
- Instagram: mmmnewcastle
Please note: as we deal with small suppliers, many of which make our orders from scratch or depend on seasonal ingredients, it is always best to check with us in advance if there is a specific product you want.
Thanks to Asharun Spices for the information on this page.