We are currently recruiting for a part-time Team Member/Retail Assistant to work an average of 10 hours per week (flexible shifts).
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be comfortable engaging with people in a proactive and friendly way
- Enjoy selling
- Have an interest in food and drink
- Show entrepreneurial spirit
- Be prepared to work hard
- Have basic IT skills
- Be competent with maths.
Key tasks will include:
- Greeting, assisting and advising customers
- Being proactive in selling food and drink products
- Making sure every customer is well served
- Accepting and unloading deliveries (some heavy lifting involved)
- Merchandising and maintenance of stock
- Keeping the shop clean and tidy.
- You must be available to work weekends and Bank Holidays (Statutory Notice of Rights in Relation to Sunday Shop Work applies)
- You must also be available to work up to and including Monday, 24 December, 2018
- As this role involves the selling of alcohol you must be 18 years or over.
Salary: £7.50 per hour.
How to apply
please submit your CV and a covering note giving three reasons why you believe you are a perfect fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 11.59pm on Friday, 23 February, 2018.