This Saturday (17 February 2018) we are holding a free tasting of Ananda’s Gourmet Indian curry spice kits at mmm… and glug…, with Indian-brewed beers to match.
Ananda’s spice packs are pre-mixed and perfectly proportioned to recreate the authentic flavours of India.
Each kit has its own shopping list (for any fresh ingredients) and an easy-to-follow recipe inside.
Ananda will be tasting her:
- Paneer Masala
- Hyderabadi Lamb Korma
- Goan Prawn Curry
- Indi Burgers.
We will also have the full selection of Ananda’s vegetarian, chicken, lamb and fish spice kits for you to choose from.
White Rhino Brewing Co.
White Rhino Brewing Co, India’s first craft brewery, was set up by a team of young brewers with the aim of bringing both quality and variety to the Indian beer market.
Their goal was to make beer for India that would stand up to an international standard.
Want to know more?
- Meet Ananda’s Gourmet: from 1pm on Saturday, 17 February at mmm… and glug…, 129 Grainger Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 5AE
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on: 0191 222 1818
- Twitter: mmm_newcastle
- Facebook: mmmnewcastle
- Instagram: mmmnewcastle
Other tasting events at mmm… and glug… (all from 1pm)
- Friday, 2 March – Spanish Cava tasting: Taste our amazing Villarnau Cava (Hint: ahead of Mother’s Day)
- Saturday, 16 June – Firebrick Brewery tasting: Taste Firebrick’s Blaydon-brewed beers and sort the perfect Father’s Day gift.