Anarchy Brew Co. is an award winning, small brewery committed to big flavours – just like we are at mmm… and glug…
Starting life in January 2012 amongst the rolling fields of the Northumberland countryside, Anarchy’s small team is dedicated to using only the finest ingredients to create increasingly forward thinking beers.
Originally concentrating on a small number of cask conditioned ales, they soon realised the north east was crying out for flavour.
Their range has grown dramatically, developing into thirteen wildly different beers, which they are a constantly striving to improve on.
From citrus soaked session beers, kiwi and lime loaded IPAs and coffee infused Breakfast Stouts; Anarchy are proud to brew aggressively flavoured, esoteric ales.
What we sell at glug…
Highly hopped with a big, bitter finish.
Brim-full of lemon, grapefruit, passion fruit and pale malt. Refreshing and satisfying, this was Anarchy’s first beer and it’s still their biggest seller.
Anarchy’s name sake took home Silver in the Speciality Beer category of SIBA’s BeerX 2013 competition.
Smoke Bomb – think Bavarian smoked ham and smooth toffee and you’ve got Smoke Bomb.
Medium in body, oily in texture and delicious in flavour.
Bursting with tangerine, clementine and pineapple aromas and with a long, oily, bitter finish.
With notes of bread dough, banana and citrus Grin & Bare is is lightly bitter with a sweet finish.
Velvety and vicious, it is balanced delicately with New Zealand hops.
Sublime Chaos was the North East SIBA Gold Winner is the Premium Strong Category 2013.
Hugely resinous, screaming with citrus and with a big, bruising, bitter, boozy finish.
Bursting with Opal Fruit flavours and aromas with a heavy hitting bitter blast. This beer is neither for the faint of heart or light of weight.
Latest news from glug…
- Chilli beer is hot news for north east drinkers
- Want to work at mmm… and glug…? We are recruiting!
- Croft Twist tasting at mmm… and glug…
- Oktoberfest Newcastle beers at mmm… and glug…
- Beers and bees at mmm… and glug…
- Hepple Gin tasting event at mmm… and glug…
- Muckle Brewing ales at mmm… and glug…
- Masons Gin Yorkshire craft gin at mmm…
- Meet the Hogarth Honey bees at mmm…
- Expansion to Grainger Street is our recipe for success
Want to know more?
- Call us on: 0191 222 1818
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Twitter: Join over 15,000 followers at mmm_newcastle
- Facebook: facebook.com/simone.clarkin
- Instagram: mmmnewcastle
Please note: as we deal with small suppliers, many of which make our orders from scratch or depend on seasonal ingredients, it is always best to check with us in advance if there is a specific product you want.
Thanks to Anarchy Brew Co. for the information on this page.