We’re passionate about beer at glug… almost as much as the Bad Seed Brewery, who are looking to turn Malton, North Yorkshire into a beacon for craft beer.
They make handcrafted, full-flavoured beers, using the best ingredients and innovative recipes.
Beer that makes you sit up and take notice. Beer that makes you want to sing. Beer that makes you happy to be alive.
As Bad Seed say, all great adventures start with a Bad Seed of an idea. Plant Bad Seeds. Go on an adventure. Drink good beer.
What we sell at glug…
NEW: Lemongrass and thyme saison (5.5%) – not just for chicken! This classic combination gives a Bad Seed twist on the traditional Belgian farm workers saison. A refreshing citrus hit.
Saison (6%) – a refreshing drink originally popular with Belgian farm workers known as ‘les saisonniers’.
Bad Seed use honey, ginger and seeds of paradise to give a modern and zesty twist to this classic ale.
South Pacific IPA (5.8%) – Terroir: the region, the soil, the climate. Flavours depend on where ingredients are grown. Just for fine wine?
Not any more. Bad Seed Brewery’s South Pacific Pale Ale celebrates the unique variety of hops native to New Zealand.
Espresso stout (7.3%) – A bewitching blend of two rich, roasted flavours. Bad Seed use the finest fresh coffee to enhance the decadent pleasure of this dark and complex beer.
Black as sin and just as much fun.
India Pale Ale (5.1%) – the hop. Humulus lupus. Bad Seed Brewery worship this mischievous flower and its elusive oils.
Their IPA captures the flavours and aromas of the Cascade, Columbus and Chinook hops. This beer sings ‘All hail the hop!’
Hefeweizen (7%) – this refreshing Bavarian style wheat beer is a real Bad Seed. It was one of the first beers to break the Reinheitsgebot, the strict German purity laws.
Rules about beer are silly, and we love the delicious taste of rebellion.
Latest news from glug…
- Chilli beer is hot news for north east drinkers
- Want to work at mmm… and glug…? We are recruiting!
- Croft Twist tasting at mmm… and glug…
- Oktoberfest Newcastle beers at mmm… and glug…
- Beers and bees at mmm… and glug…
- Hepple Gin tasting event at mmm… and glug…
- Muckle Brewing ales at mmm… and glug…
- Masons Gin Yorkshire craft gin at mmm…
- Meet the Hogarth Honey bees at mmm…
- Expansion to Grainger Street is our recipe for success
Want to know more?
- Call us on: 0191 222 1818
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: Join over 15,000 followers at mmm_newcastle
- Facebook: facebook.com/simone.clarkin
- Instagram: mmmnewcastle
Please note: as we deal with small suppliers, many of which make our orders from scratch or depend on seasonal ingredients, it is always best to check with us in advance if there is a specific product you want.
Thanks to Bad Seed Brewery for the information on this page.