Come and taste Croft Twist at mmm… and glug… this Saturday (16 September) from 1pm.
Croft Twist is a take on the refreshing Andalusian ‘rebujito’ (which is Fino sherry, lemonade laden with ice and a garnish of mint).
This British version is more elaborate as it blends natural, freshly made elderflower, lemon and mint cordials with Croft Fino and water; all gently sparkled.
The drink is best served with a garnish of basil or mint and lots of ice.
The packaging design evokes British confidence and nostalgia. It cleverly interprets the flavour of Croft Twist and the essence of the Croft brand into an original and contemporary design.
Its alcohol content is 5.5% and we are selling Croft Twist in 70cl bottles.
Want to know more about Croft Twist?
- Free tasting (no ticket required – over 18s only): at mmm… and glug… from 1pm on Saturday, 16 September.
- email: email@example.com
- Call us on: 0191 222 1818
- Twitter: mmm_newcastle
- Facebook: mmmnewcastle
- Instagram: mmmnewcastle
Other events at at mmm… and glug… (all from 1pm)
- Saturday, 23 September: The Lakes Distillery tasting – come and taste Lakes Gin, Lakes Vodka and ‘The ONE’ whisky
- Saturday, 30 September: Lisbon Wines – come and taste our new Portuguese wines.
Coming soon …
- We are hoping to be in our new shop at 129 Grainger Street (opposite the old Barclays Bank) mid to end of October. Watch out for news and opening events.
- Click and collect at mmm… and glug… To find out more sign up for news below.