A firm favourite at glug… Durham are the oldest brewery in their area, and a pioneer of the light-hoppy style of bitters and have consistently grown their portfolio of delicious beers.
From light bitter to dark stout, wheat beer to Bavarian lagerbier Durham lead the way in quality and diversity.
It would be true to say that they have a beer for everyone.
What we sell at glug…
- Temptation (AKA Prefab Stout) – 500ml 10% – the alchemy of Goldings hops and roast malts make a complex aroma of anise caramel and blackberries
- Bede’s Chalice – 500ml 9.0% – coriander and American centennial hops magically combine to give an aroma of lychees and peaches. Magical!
- Magus – 500ml 3.8% – Durham’s best selling beer. Simple pale malts provide a base for a complex blend of hops
- Cloister – 500ml 4.5% – a thirst quenching pale golden, premium bitter with mild pepper and citrus orange notes throughout
- Evensong – 500ml 5% – earthy Fuggles and Goldings hops combine in a smooth English character with hints of kiwifruit and toffee.
- St Cuthbert – 500ml 6.5% – a modern strong and aromatic India Pale Ale with pronounced citrus and orange notes
- Bombay 106 – 500ml 7.0% – very pale Maris Otter Malt and traditional English Goldings hops replicate the original pale bitter
- White Stout – 500ml 7.2% – the first modern pale stout! Light but strong, spicy, bitter and full
- Diabolus – 330ml 10% – Sour Imperial. Halfway between gueuze and Temptation
- Raspberry Saison – 500ml 5.6% – anew beer style. Raspberry, Porter and Saison in a dry, slightly sour but smooth dark beer
- Red Velvet – 500ml 6.2% – an unusual ruby ale with cinder toffee body and floral/citrus aroma
- Mango Hefeweizen – 500ml 5.8% – classic Bavarian Hefeweizen fermented with mango juice.
- Hellfire – 330ml 10% – Temptation with Naga chilli.
Want to know more?
- Buy our mixed case of 12 Durham Brewery bottles
- Call us on: 0191 222 1818
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Twitter: Join over 15,000 followers at mmm_newcastle
- Facebook: facebook.com/simone.clarkin
- Instagram: mmmnewcastle
Please note: as we deal with small suppliers, many of which make our orders from scratch or depend on seasonal ingredients, it is always best to check with us in advance if there is a specific product you want.
Thanks to Durham Brewery for the information on this page.