You can find us at 10-13 Grainger Arcade, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 5QF – the large-glassed area of the Grainger Market where the cafes, flower shops and plant stalls are.
We are directly opposite the rather lovely Pumphreys Coffee Brew Bar (where you can get the best espresso and cappuccino in the UK – officially) .
The nearest entrances to mmm… and glug… are directly opposite T*sco (we can’t bring ourselves to say the full T word) on Clayton Street or opposite Wilkinsons on Nun Street.
We are open and licensed on:
- Monday – 9am until 5pm
- Tuesday – 9am until 5.30pm
- Wednesday – 9am until 5pm
- Thursday – 9am until 5.30pm
- Friday – 9am until 5.30pm
- Saturday – 9am until 5.30pm
- Sunday – sadly we are closed on a Sunday (we wish we weren’t but the whole market is closed – but we do live in hope …)
Get in touch
- Call us on: 0191 222 1818
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: Join over 19,000 followers at mmm_newcastle
- Facebook: facebook.com/simone.clarkin
- Instagram: mmmnewcastle
Please note: You must be over 18 in the UK, or above the legal drinking age in the country you reside in, to purchase and consume alcohol.