mmm… and glug… is hosting a free Masons Gin tasting on Friday, 28 September (from 3pm to 6pm) so customers can taste their award-winning Yorkshire-distilled gins.
Masons wanted to create a taste that wasn’t just your run of the mill, off the shelf, generic gin.
Recipe after recipe was rejected in the search for a gin they felt deserved to be called Masons Yorkshire Gin.
Distilled in Masons’ copper alembic stills “Steve’ & “Leftie” in 200-litre batches, each 70cl bottle bears its own handwritten batch and bottle number.
With its traditional slow distillation method, pure Yorkshire water and just the right balance of juniper, citrus elements and secret botanical ratio they created a distinctly unique gin – the first gin distilled in Yorkshire.
What we will be tasting at mmm… and glug… this Friday
- Yorkshire Tea Gin – available in 20cl and 70cl bottles
- Lavender Gin – available in 20cl and 70cl bottles
- Original Dry Yorkshire Gin – available in 20cl and 70cl bottles
- Limited edition peppered pear gin – available in 70cl bottles.
Want to know more about Masons Gin?
- Free tasting: This Friday (28 September) from 3pm to 6pm at mmm… glug…, 129 Grainger Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 5AE.
- Call us on: 0191 222 1818
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: mmm_newcastle
- Facebook: mmmnewcastle
- Instagram: mmmnewcastle
Other tasting events at mmm… and glug… (all from 1pm unless otherwise stated)
- Friday, 28 and Saturday, 29 September – Oktoberfest: Taste our amazing range of limited-edition 2018 Oktoberfest beers, along with Pink Lane Bakery pretzels and hand made beer bread
- Saturday, 29 September – Hispamerchants: Taste our new range of South American wines.