We are currently recruiting for two part-time Team Members/Retail Assistants to work an average of 12 hours per week (flexible shifts).
These would initially be temporary roles to cover maternity leave for a period of eight months.
There may, however, be the opportunity for the role to become permanent.
Our ideal candidates will:
- Be comfortable engaging with people in a proactive and friendly way
- Enjoy selling
- Have an interest in food and drink
- Show entrepreneurial spirit
- Be prepared to work hard
- Have basic IT skills
- Be competent in maths.
Key tasks will include:
- Greeting, assisting and advising customers
- Being proactive in selling food and drink products
- Making sure every customer is well served
- Accepting and unloading deliveries (some heavy lifting involved)
- Merchandising and maintenance of stock
- Keeping the shop clean and tidy.
- You must be available to work weekends and Bank Holidays (Statutory Notice of Rights in Relation to Sunday Shop Work applies).
- You must also be available to work up to and including Monday, 24 December, 2018.
- As this role involves the selling of alcohol you must be 18 years or over.
Salary: £7.83 per hour.
How to apply
Please submit (a) your CV and (b) a covering note outlining three reasons why you believe you are a perfect fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: When applying please quote Job Reference: PT80618 – we will not accept any applications that do not quote this reference.
Closing date for applications: 11.59pm Friday, 8 June 2018.
mmm… and glug… expanded its business with a move to a larger headquarters in Newcastle city centre in late 2017 and plans to launch a ‘click and collect’ online shop during its tenth year in business.
Want to know more?
- Visit us: at mmm… glug…, 129 Grainger Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 5AE.
- Call us on: 0191 222 1818
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: mmm_newcastle
- Facebook: mmmnewcastle
- Instagram: mmmnewcastle