The beers are brewed in North Shields on the banks of the River Tyne and have always proved popular at glug… down to their distinctive packaging – but above all their great taste.
Three Kings’ commitment to quality will always remain the same – cask ales with nowt taken out and bottle conditioned beers served alive and kicking.
Premium ingredients and time-honoured brewing techniques make our ales exceedingly good beers.
What we sell at glug…
- Silver Darling – Pale Ale – 5.6%
- Apache – American Pale Ale – 5%
- Limited edition ‘Tyneside Tommy’ – 4.1% commemoration project ale – brewed in collaboration with the Tynemouth WW1 project.
Want to know more?
- Call us on: 0191 222 1818
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: Join over 15,000 followers at mmm_newcastle
- Facebook: facebook.com/simone.clarkin
- Instagram: mmmnewcastle
Please note: as we deal with small suppliers, many of which make our orders from scratch or depend on seasonal ingredients, it is always best to check with us in advance if there is a specific product you want.
Thanks to Three Kings Brewery for the information on this page.