Every Saturday morning we sell hand-made artisan bread from Northumberland-based The Zen Baker.
Zen Baker is a family business who make all of their products by hand using traditional skills and methods before they are baked to perfection.
They pride themselves on the care and attention they take over their hand products.
Adam and Vicky are as passionate about the North East as they are about producing and experiencing the very best food, so they use the highest quality ingredients available from our beautiful area.
They wholeheartedly believe that this reflects in the flavour and quality of their baking, and we think that you will too.
What we sell at mmm…
The range changes regularly but our core Zen Baker breads include:
- The legendary black pudding and caramelised onion ‘piggy’ loaves
- Honey and oat
- Seeded Viking
- Tiger loaves
- Treacle loaves
- Focaccia – sun-dried tomato; black olive; and rosemary/sea salt
- Malted rye
- Red rye and onion
- Date and walnut loaves
- Giant garlic and cheese loaves
- Anadama (New England) loaves
- Wholemeal tin loaves
- And more …
Want to know more?
- Call us on: 0191 222 1818
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Twitter: Join over 15,000 followers at mmm_newcastle
- Facebook: facebook.com/simone.clarkin
- Instagram: mmmnewcastle